Family Physicians
21321 E Ocotillo Rd
Ste 121
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
480-677-3688
Locations and availability (1)

|  Family of 5 years left out to dry  |  show details
by Kc on Oct 1st, 2014

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Jensen for over 5 years. I'm sad to say we are in the grueling process of finding a new doctor. We all love Dr. Jensen, however we are switching due to the front desk staff. Gina, Juana have always been rude to busy and I learned do not give the Dr. Phone messages. I don't feel comfortable telling them my family business because of the way they treat my family as well as other patients. I don't believe Dr. Jensen has any idea how uncomfortable those women make patients feel. Or maybe he is like them and truly doesn't care.

|  90 min wait/ didn't see dr/no compassion  |  show details
by Heather Middlebrook on Sep 5th, 2014

Horrible experience. Tried to get there 20 min early but the directions I kept getting over the phone kept had me going past it. Got there 5 min early to wait 90min and leave without being seen because I was going to be late for work. Because I waited so long with the encouragement that they would see me soon I missed pick up time and lost the work for that day I ran back before they were closed to see if they could squeeze me in since I had no way to get back for at least 3weeks because Im not supposed to drive for health reasons and my situation was pretty desperate their. Response was I shouldn't have left the first time so I have to wait at least 2 weeks. They knew my situation before I came I and I reminded them while I was there. they kept telling me the dr would see me soon or I could reschedule 2 weeks out. Since my 6 month old has barely napped since she was 4 months old I couldnt wait 2 weeks.hey completely lack any compassion. This is my 3rd at an attempt at an appointment with them and it took a lot to get there just to not see the dr. Seriously don't waste your time.

|  Dislike the office staff  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I waited 30 minutes for the front desk to realize that I did not have a copay after repeatedly letting them know I do not. They would not see me until I paid them. Meanwhile they take back 2 patients who came in After me. Needless to say I am looking for a new doctor's office.

|  Great Doctor but very poor staff.  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr Jenson is very good doctor. He is very polite and professional. As for his staff I can not say the same. His receptionest seem clueless or just plain rude. They are very difficult to deal with for prescription refills and hopefully you do not have to get a appointment right away. They do have minimum hours and it can be difficult to get in to see Dr Jensen. But when you do get to him there is no complaints. Maybe they should think about adding some more doctors.

|  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

Dr. Jensen is a great Dr! Staff is friendly and efficient.