A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Oishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Oishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Oishi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oishi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Oishi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott N Oishi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Oishi practice?
- Dr. Scott Oishi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Oishi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.