Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Olitsky
Dr. Scott Olitsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Olitsky is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital, St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital and Anderson County Hospital. Dr. Olitsky has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Olitsky has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...