Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Oxenhandler
Dr. Scott Oxenhandler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Oxenhandler is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Oxenhandler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Oxenhandler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Scott Oxenhandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Martin Feinroth
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Hollywood, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Hollywood, FL 0 mi25
Dr. James Cohen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Hollywood, FL 0 mi47