by Ivett Kovari on Mar 3rd, 2015

I have had many doctors all over the globe, but Dr. Rennie is the best doctor I have ever had to take care of me. He really is a great doctor and pays attention to detail and has helped me in so many ways i cannot explain. He is very friendly, easy to ask questions and you get a very informative answer. Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty.

A true Doctor show details A true Doctor
by Fred Williams on Mar 3rd, 2015

'Tis how they should teach medical service providing!

Mar 1st, 2015

Very thorough, takes time to take one's history properly, and explains all possible treatment options. Seems to have a lot of experience, which is reflected in his careful consideration of one's medical situation and in his confidence in counseling to help his patients in choosing a treatment.

Feb 28th, 2015

Excellent physician, highly recommend.

by Daniel B. on Feb 28th, 2015

An absolute professional!!!

Great Young Doctor show details Great Young Doctor
by Roger on Feb 28th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Rennie multiple times now and I am always impressed with his professionalism and warm bedside manner. He really knows his stuff and that makes me feel like I am being well taken care of.

Great with Patients show details Great with Patients
May 30th, 2014

Dr. Rennie was wonderful with my elderly mother. I recommend him to everyone now.

Thank you Dr. Rennie for taking care of our family! show details Thank you Dr. Rennie for taking care of our family!
by Heather M. on Sep 18th, 2013

My daughter had a head injury and as new parents we weren't sure if we should take her to the ER or just Urgent Care. Scott was super responsive, walked us through the evaluation and helped us make the right decision. He even checked up on us the next day to see how things were going. In addition, I love following his blog posts. I learn something new every time! My family has worked with him several times and every time is a pleasure. He has a wealth of knowledge and wonderful bed side manner. Thank you Dr. Rennie for taking care of our family!

This man saved my life show details This man saved my life
by Grateful on Aug 25th, 2013

Dr. Rennie is a brilliant doctor. He diagnosed me with a life-threatening condition that was missed by 3 previous doctors I had seen. Probably saved my life. God bless you, Dr. Rennie! Hawaii needs more providers like you.

THANK YOU! show details THANK YOU!
Jul 30th, 2012

Love your blog, Dr. Rennie! It's written well and has tons of great information.

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
Jul 30th, 2012

Knowledgeable, thorough, and has a great sense of humor.

Great Doctor and Very Nice! show details Great Doctor and Very Nice!
Jul 28th, 2012

I am a newly diagnosed diabetic and Dr. Rennie went out of his way to provide me with a lot of information about controlling my blood sugar. He is a very sweet and patient man. I recommend him to everybody.

Highly recommend Dr. Rennie show details Highly recommend Dr. Rennie
Jul 24th, 2012

He listens, he is caring and thorough. I give him the highest recommendation...

Best doctor that anyone can hope for show details Best doctor that anyone can hope for
Apr 23rd, 2012

He really cares and does the best for you.

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Rennie has great bedside manner. He put my injured child at ease during our recent visit, making what otherwise would have been a traumatic experience much more tolerable. Thank you!

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Rennie is, with out a doubt, one of the best doctors I have had. He is very patient and thorough. He never rushes and answers all my questions. He always calls back if you leave a message with the receptionist, and if it's an emergency, he will come to the phone right away. I refer everyone that I know to him.

Great with children! show details Great with children!
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Scott Rennie is the most knowledgable physician my kids have seen. When my son was sick, Dr. Rennie came to our house. My son needed IV fluid because he was dehydrated and Dr. Rennie started the IV himself, he was attentive and comforting and he spent time answering all of our questions. I'm able to get my children in to see him the same day if needed. I'd recommend him to any parents looking for a doctor for their children.

Review of Dr. Rennie show details Review of Dr. Rennie
Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. Rennie is wonderful - he really takes his time with my family, listens well, and is extremely knowledgeable. I can call him any time of day and know that I will be able to get through to his office. I've recommended him to all of our friends.