A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Scott Lee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lee practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.