A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Lee practice?
Dr. Scott Lee practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists, Oakland Pediatric Specialists, Oakland Family Physicians, Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Oakland Pediatricians.