A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Scott Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lee practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.