Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Scott Lee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lee practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.