A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Seitchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Seitchik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Seitchik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Seitchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Seitchik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Seitchik practice?
- Dr. Scott Seitchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Seitchik practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.