Dr. Scott Shoemaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Shoemaker?

July 13th, 2016

Highly recommend

Everyone I spoke with said the procedure I was going to have was going to hurt, needles are involved and I have a massive fear of needles. Dr. Shoemaker was patient with me and I didn't even feel it. No pain at all just a little discomfort but definitely not what I was expecting. He was patient and explained the procedure and the outcome. He couldn't have been nicer. I am so glad my Nuerosurgeon referred me to him.

April 10th, 2015

Excellent and caring

Dr Shoemaker takes all the time necessary to understand the problem and explains the testing process as he does it. I've been to 2 other doctors in the past for EMG's and Dr Shoemaker was the least painful and most thorough, I recommend him without reservation.

August 12th, 2013

A very kind doctor

I have NEVER had a doctor spend so much time with me and care so much about finding the correct diagnosis. I wish all doctors were like that!

July 27th, 2013

Tech

Dr. Shoemaker listens carefully and gives high-quality care.

March 29th, 2013

RN

Dr. Shoemaker is a scam. I paid $850.00 cash for a consultation, which is double from what other neurologists charge in Orange County. The diagnosis he verbally gave me was opposite from the written report sent to my referring physician. I called his office (and still continue to call his office) for clarification, with no prevail. He will not return my calls and his staff is useless. I would NOT recommend Dr. Shoemaker to anyone.

May 7th, 2012

john V

I have heard nerve conduction tests can be quite unpleasant. Dr Shoemaker was great!

August 9th, 2011

Great doctor, very thorough

My appointment was set over a month out, but they give you the option to be put on a cancelation list, so I was seen a week after I called to make an appointment. I got there early, which was a mistake, because I ended up waiting for 1.5 hours (I was 30 min early). Overall he spent a good amount of time with me, and answered all of my questions. Very personable staff. I would definately recommend Dr. Shoemaker.

June 15th, 2010

would go back in an instant!

We have seen Dr Shoemaker twice for separate problems my wife has had. Both times the diagnosis was right on. The Dr. takes the time to find out why you're there and listens. He then talks to you again when he has the results and advises treatment. If going to a neurologist can be considered a pleasant experience, this is it! We would, and do, recommend him highly!!

February 25th, 2009

Awesome repair work on my son's femur, broken at the hip from falling off the top of playground twirly slide.

July 18th, 2016