Neurologists

17150 Euclid St
Ste 320
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-432-1321
Locations and availability (1)

|  A very kind doctor  |  show details
by RM on Aug 12th, 2013

I have NEVER had a doctor spend so much time with me and care so much about finding the correct diagnosis. I wish all doctors were like that!

|  Tech  |  show details
by JM on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr. Shoemaker listens carefully and gives high-quality care.

|  RN  |  show details
by Tracey on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Shoemaker is a scam. I paid $850.00 cash for a consultation, which is double from what other neurologists charge in Orange County. The diagnosis he verbally gave me was opposite from the written report sent to my referring physician. I called his office (and still continue to call his office) for clarification, with no prevail. He will not return my calls and his staff is useless. I would NOT recommend Dr. Shoemaker to anyone.

|  john V  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

I have heard nerve conduction tests can be quite unpleasant. Dr Shoemaker was great!

|  Great doctor, very thorough  |  show details
by Sara B. on Aug 9th, 2011

My appointment was set over a month out, but they give you the option to be put on a cancelation list, so I was seen a week after I called to make an appointment. I got there early, which was a mistake, because I ended up waiting for 1.5 hours (I was 30 min early). Overall he spent a good amount of time with me, and answered all of my questions. Very personable staff. I would definately recommend Dr. Shoemaker.

|  would go back in an instant!  |  show details
by The B's on Jun 15th, 2010

We have seen Dr Shoemaker twice for separate problems my wife has had. Both times the diagnosis was right on. The Dr. takes the time to find out why you're there and listens. He then talks to you again when he has the results and advises treatment. If going to a neurologist can be considered a pleasant experience, this is it! We would, and do, recommend him highly!!

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2009

Awesome repair work on my son's femur, broken at the hip from falling off the top of playground twirly slide.