A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sieberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sieberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sieberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sieberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieberg graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sieberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Sieberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Sieberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Sieberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sieberg practices Family Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Family Physicians.