A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sieberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sieberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sieberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sieberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sieberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieberg graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sieberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Sieberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Sieberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Sieberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sieberg practices Family Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Family Physicians.