Learn more about Dr. Scott Sieberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sieberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sieberg
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sieberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sieberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieberg graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sieberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Sieberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Sieberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Sieberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Sieberg practices Family Medicine near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Family Physicians.