A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stratton-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stratton-Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stratton-Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stratton-Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton-Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stratton-Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Stratton-Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Stratton-Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Stratton-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stratton-Smith practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians.