A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Swenson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Swenson MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Scott Swenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Swenson practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.