A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Roberts practice?
Dr. Scott Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.