Dr. Scott Wolfe, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Doctor I have EVER been to  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr Wolfe is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I had repeated surgery on my hand which ended up making my hand dysfunctional. It was at risk of further injury and Dr Wolfe made time in his schedule and did the surgery only four days later. His staff is friendly and professional. I understand the difficulty in getting appointments because he is much in demand.

|  Unique understanding of brachial plexus and nerve injuries  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Wolfe for his perspicacity and infinite knowledge of the brachial plexus and nerve injuries. His staff is extremely astute, professional and world class. His diagnosis of my injury was flawless and he proceeded to recommend surgery to repair my nerves which were compromised by a non-union clavicle. The synopsis of my injury was the brachial plexus being compressed by a clavicle that did not heal properly and thus was severely and frighteningly compromising my strength, mobility and sensation in my left arm (dominant arm by the way!) With some trepidation (not to do with Dr. Wolfe but just simply the uneasiness anyone experiences when contemplating a surgical procedure) I agreed to the surgery which included reassembling my clavicle and fixing all of the nerves that were being compressed due to the injury, a very arduous and complex procedure as I have now learned. The surgery was executed with stellar precision as I have regained all control, strength and mobility in my left arm, which was severely compromised by the injury. I was ecstatic to begin to feel my arm and hand again almost immediately after the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Wolfe and his staff to anyone with nerve injuries, especially complex ones that require very delicate precision. He is also a pleasure to speak with and provided me with enough comfort when vacillating with my decision.

|  One of the best!  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

We went to Dr. Wolfe because my wife had a severe elbow break with cdomplications to her arm. Other doctors said it could no be repaired without having permanent limitations. Dr. Wolfe correctly diagnosed and repaired her arm performing a difficult procedure that not many others could do. We are grateful. He is a wonderful doctor!

|  Kim  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

After leaving your office, I felt comfortable in any decision I make concerning my hand. He ran test that the other dr. I went to didn't. He gave me a shot and froze the spot first, which was new to me. I will be deciding soon on my surgery since the pain is back again.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2008

Dr. Wolfe is the best hand surgeon I have ever been to. I had had surgery on my hand a while back, and it had never been the same -- I was constantly in pain. After 5 years of going to surgeons and being told nothing was wrong, Dr. Wolfe used all of his resources to find out what was causing my pain. He was the only surgeon I had seen (and I had seen many top NY surgeons) who took the time to help me. Ever since I had surgery based on what he found, my hand has been completely normal. Without him, I would still be taking medication to manage the pain.

|  The Best!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2008

Dr. Wolf is truly the best. Brilliant with a caring bedside mannner.

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2008

Easily said the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Amazing man and incredible surgeon. Would highly recommend!