Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Younkin
Dr. Scott Younkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knightdale, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Infectious Disease. Dr. Younkin is affiliated with Brunswick Community Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Younkin has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Scott Younkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knightdale, NC.
Dr. Robert Wesley II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knightdale, NC 0 mi24
Dr. Tracy Kendrick
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Knightdale, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Stephen Johnson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Knightdale, NC 0 mi38