Learn more about Dr. Scott Younkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Younkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Younkin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Younkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Brunswick Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wiley Younkin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Younkin practice?
- Dr. Scott Younkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Younkin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Infectious Disease Doctors.