A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Zucker, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Zucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Zucker practice?
Dr. Scott Zucker practices Pediatrics near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ and Mahwah, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Pediatricians.