Internists

vd - Hcp
3330 Lomita Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505
310-325-9110
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  dr sean  |  show details
by john philips on Mar 10th, 2014

How can I sign up to be your patient you don't any pictures how will I know put pictures in your profile.thank you

|  Incompetent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

My 33 year old family member - single father of two small children - was incorrectly diagnosed by Radiology as NOT having a dissecting aortic aneurysm. Dr. Sean Chung and Dr. Stephen Wong were his physicians and did not have enough intelligence to deduce that the aortic aneurysm seen on the CT scan was causing this young man's massive chest pain, low blood pressure, and vomiting. After 12 hours of ignoring lab tests and clinical symptoms, a blood pressure of 60/40, and being put on cardiac drugs to try to keep his pressure up, he was never sent to surgery to repair the ruptured aorta and subsequently passed away. His children and the rest of our family mourn his passing each and every day. Five and a half years have passed but the pain in our hearts will forever remain. For the safety of you and your families, please NEVER use either of these physicians.

|  Mrs. Vicky Letts  |  show details
by vicky letts on Aug 30th, 2009

Dr. Chung was my husbands doctor at providence hospital in san pedro, ca.NEVER, in my 56yrs.have I ever seen a doctor with less proffessionalism. Dr. Chung comes to the hospital in tennis shoes, cut offs and a shirt with the shirt tail hanging out. this particular outfit, was worn 2 days in a row.His hair was hanging in his face, over his eyeglasses and he didn't even try to push it out of his eyes so that he looks more presentable.this dr. incorrectly diagnoised my husband. he was rude and condesending. he also diviludged information that i told him in confidence.I could go on for hours. In my oppinion, this dr. is not fit to practice.