A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Fujioka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Fujioka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujioka graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fujioka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Kalani Fujioka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean K. Fujioka practice?
- Dr. Sean Fujioka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Fujioka practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.