A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Fullerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Fullerton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullerton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fullerton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Augustus Fullerton MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Fullerton practice?
- Dr. Sean Fullerton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Fullerton practices Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists.