A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Harbison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Harbison is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Harbison, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbison graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harbison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Harbison MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Harbison practice?
- Dr. Sean Harbison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Harbison practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.