Learn more about Dr. Sean Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Harris, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Clostridium Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Signs and Symptoms
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital-Winston Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Harris MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Sean Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Harris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Gastroenterologists.