Internist, Neurologists

Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic
6700 SW 9th Ave
Amarillo, TX 79106
806-358-0200
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Frustrated  |  show details
by Rose L. on Feb 20th, 2014

Looking for a new doctor...

by Mawana Buller on Sep 19th, 2013

Listens, Cares, Cares about your opinions, Answers questions, Curteous staff and nurse, Good bedside manners, Spends time with me.

|  Horrible  |  show details
by Melissa on Jun 9th, 2013

He saw my husband for the first time in the hospital and said he has seizures. Had one follow up and nothing. He had a bad seizure at home and I called he blew me off!! Very cold and unfriendly!!

|  Disapointed  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

I got in with Dr. Milligan quickly the first time he was in the office with me for about 5 minutes, ordered numerous tests. I waited and waited to hear back from him. After two months I began calling his office every other day to try to get an answer from them. Finally his nurse called me back to tell me yes you have MS and here is what you are taking for it. I would not recommend him as Dr. I think that I deserve to be told my condition in office and how bad it is. I deserve to be told what my options to treat the disease are and how they will affect me. Those are the things a Dr. should discuss with you. You should not just be told this is what you are taking and we will see you again in 5 or 6 months. I feel like I have waisted 5 months of my life waiting on a Dr. who really does not care. If I am to put the quality of my future in a Doctors hands I want to know that he has my best interest at hear. Dr. Milligan is not one of those Doctors.

|  Top notch!  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

I have a 14-yr old car accident injury to my neck; which has caused chronic headaches/neck pain; had a fusion 2 years ago to my C5/C6, but continue to have constant pain. I've tried everything recommended to relieve this pain, with no success. I FINALLY have hope thanks to Dr. Milligan! And it's not being on drugs all day every day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Dr. Milligan!

Jul 26th, 2011

I had heard good things about Dr Milligan but my experience was not a good one. He just ordered expensive tests and would not call with results. I would have to call everyday and be told they left a message for him. He would not see me after my initial visit just referred me back to drs who sent me to him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

May 7th, 2009

Dr. Milligan was a very kind and attentive doctor. He spent a good amount of time with me and was very thorough and was very patient in answering my questions. Very kind, compassionate and attentive.