Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Frustrated/Disappointed  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2014

I was referred to Milligan by my MD. I had to wait 3 months to get in. The week before my appt, I received my appt reminder call & I told them that he could get my CT & MRI from the hospital to review before my arrival. He didn't! When I arrived, the girl at front desk was rude! The nursing staff was professional & kind and so was he. After he did his office testing & assessment he told me that he would call me back with results and HAS NOT! Also told me that he would see me again in 6 months. I've called 3 times and talked with nurses who continue to tell me that he will call...nothing! I called my MD who called him and only got his nurse that confirmed that there are notes where I've called 3 times and still nothing. It has been 1 month since I saw him and still have been told nothing. I called my MD back today requesting me to be transferred to another neurologist that will give me my diagnoses and treat me back to a healthy lifestyle. If you are that busy that you can't properly care for you patients........then DON"T ACCEPT NEW ONES!!! Very disappointed to be ignored by a Dr. who has the reputation of being the best!

|  Frustrated  |  show details
by Rose L. on Feb 20th, 2014

Looking for a new doctor...

by Mawana Buller on Sep 19th, 2013

Listens, Cares, Cares about your opinions, Answers questions, Curteous staff and nurse, Good bedside manners, Spends time with me.

|  Horrible  |  show details
by Melissa on Jun 9th, 2013

He saw my husband for the first time in the hospital and said he has seizures. Had one follow up and nothing. He had a bad seizure at home and I called he blew me off!! Very cold and unfriendly!!

|  Disapointed  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

I got in with Dr. Milligan quickly the first time he was in the office with me for about 5 minutes, ordered numerous tests. I waited and waited to hear back from him. After two months I began calling his office every other day to try to get an answer from them. Finally his nurse called me back to tell me yes you have MS and here is what you are taking for it. I would not recommend him as Dr. I think that I deserve to be told my condition in office and how bad it is. I deserve to be told what my options to treat the disease are and how they will affect me. Those are the things a Dr. should discuss with you. You should not just be told this is what you are taking and we will see you again in 5 or 6 months. I feel like I have waisted 5 months of my life waiting on a Dr. who really does not care. If I am to put the quality of my future in a Doctors hands I want to know that he has my best interest at hear. Dr. Milligan is not one of those Doctors.

|  Top notch!  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

I have a 14-yr old car accident injury to my neck; which has caused chronic headaches/neck pain; had a fusion 2 years ago to my C5/C6, but continue to have constant pain. I've tried everything recommended to relieve this pain, with no success. I FINALLY have hope thanks to Dr. Milligan! And it's not being on drugs all day every day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Dr. Milligan!

Jul 26th, 2011

I had heard good things about Dr Milligan but my experience was not a good one. He just ordered expensive tests and would not call with results. I would have to call everyday and be told they left a message for him. He would not see me after my initial visit just referred me back to drs who sent me to him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

May 7th, 2009

Dr. Milligan was a very kind and attentive doctor. He spent a good amount of time with me and was very thorough and was very patient in answering my questions. Very kind, compassionate and attentive.