A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Mulvihill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mulvihill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mulvihill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvihill graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mulvihill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean J Mulvihill MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean J. Mulvihill practice?
- Dr. Sean Mulvihill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mulvihill practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.