Dr. Sean Sadler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 8th, 2016
Best obg/ gyn Has been my doctor since 2006 She is the best!! She delivered my two boys and she is going to deliver my next one too!

February 10th, 2014
Exceptional!
Dr. Sadler is the most thorough OB I have ever visited. She truly cares about her patients and would recommend her to anyone looking for a brilliant and wonderful OB.

August 2nd, 2013
The BEST!
Dr Sadler takes the time to answer all of your questions and is very knowledgeable. I have never waited more than 5 minutes and her assistant Bridgett is awesome too. You can't ask for a better Dr. and I would never go else.

December 16th, 2011
Pleased
I saw Dr Sadler for GYN issues rather than OB. She was very friendly and knowledgable. Shes definitely a fast paced person, but that didn't deter from her answering all of my questions, some people either move through life at a slow pace or fast one and she seems to be very energetic. But, that being said. Don't let it deter you from seeing a great doctor. Also, her assistant, as well as the front office staff were all great and friendly. I'd definitely recommend this office.

April 29th, 2011
Dr.Sadler is friendly but does not spend much time with you. If you have questions count on talking to her assistant, who is great by the way. Dr. Sadler is apparently a smart doctor but lacks the time needed to make this patient feel like she's important. Like this doctor but wish she'd just take a little more time with me.

March 18th, 2011
really like Dr.Sadler's demeanor. She's kind, personable and caring. But she rushes in and out on you. I've seen her many, many times and she is just fast. If you can deal with that youll like her.

October 4th, 2010
Love Dr. Sadler
I would so recommend her to any of my friends!! The other Doctors are also pefect that she is on the office with as well. Could not ask for anything. :)

June 7th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Sadler's for three or four years. During that time, I was not covered with insurance for a brief period. Her staff was called me in meds for a UTI, without making me come in and pay for an office visit. Dr. Sadler is sensitive and compassionate. Her bedside manner is warm and engaging. I was planning my second pregnancy at 35 and 16 years after my first. She was very encouraging and helped put my concerns to rest! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

March 13th, 2010
Dr. Sadler is the best!
Dr. Sadler is the best OB/GYN ever! Over the 40 weeks that I was pregnant, I not only found a great doctor, but also a great friend. She consoled me when I was upset & encouraged me to continue when I thought I couldn't. I HIGHLY recommend her!