Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Columbia Medical Campus Of Mckinney
4701 Medical Center Dr
Suite 1A
McKinney, TX 75069
214-733-8001
Locations and availability (3)

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
by Bonnie B on Feb 10th, 2014

Dr. Sadler is the most thorough OB I have ever visited. She truly cares about her patients and would recommend her to anyone looking for a brilliant and wonderful OB.

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by Cheri on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr Sadler takes the time to answer all of your questions and is very knowledgeable. I have never waited more than 5 minutes and her assistant Bridgett is awesome too. You can't ask for a better Dr. and I would never go else.

|  Pleased  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

I saw Dr Sadler for GYN issues rather than OB. She was very friendly and knowledgable. Shes definitely a fast paced person, but that didn't deter from her answering all of my questions, some people either move through life at a slow pace or fast one and she seems to be very energetic. But, that being said. Don't let it deter you from seeing a great doctor. Also, her assistant, as well as the front office staff were all great and friendly. I'd definitely recommend this office.

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

Dr.Sadler is friendly but does not spend much time with you. If you have questions count on talking to her assistant, who is great by the way. Dr. Sadler is apparently a smart doctor but lacks the time needed to make this patient feel like she's important. Like this doctor but wish she'd just take a little more time with me.

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

really like Dr.Sadler's demeanor. She's kind, personable and caring. But she rushes in and out on you. I've seen her many, many times and she is just fast. If you can deal with that youll like her.

|  Love Dr. Sadler  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

I would so recommend her to any of my friends!! The other Doctors are also pefect that she is on the office with as well. Could not ask for anything. :)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Shannen on Jun 7th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Sadler's for three or four years. During that time, I was not covered with insurance for a brief period. Her staff was called me in meds for a UTI, without making me come in and pay for an office visit. Dr. Sadler is sensitive and compassionate. Her bedside manner is warm and engaging. I was planning my second pregnancy at 35 and 16 years after my first. She was very encouraging and helped put my concerns to rest! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

|  Dr. Sadler is the best!  |  show details
by Leslie on Mar 13th, 2010

Dr. Sadler is the best OB/GYN ever! Over the 40 weeks that I was pregnant, I not only found a great doctor, but also a great friend. She consoled me when I was upset & encouraged me to continue when I thought I couldn't. I HIGHLY recommend her!