A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Tretiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Tretiak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tretiak graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tretiak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Henry Tretiak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean H. Tretiak practice?
- Dr. Sean Tretiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Tretiak practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.