A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Ryan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Ryan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean V Ryan MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean V. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Sean Ryan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sean Ryan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.