A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Deshpande is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshpande
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Deshpande, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Deshpande has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Prafulla Deshpande BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Seema P. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Seema Deshpande has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seema Deshpande practices Anesthesiology near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Anesthesiologists.