A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Hanamsagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanamsagar
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hanamsagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Hanamsagar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanamsagar graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Hanamsagar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Abhay Hanamsagar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema A. Hanamsagar practice?
- Dr. Seema Hanamsagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Seema Hanamsagar practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors.