A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Hanamsagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanamsagar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hanamsagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Hanamsagar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanamsagar graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Hanamsagar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Abhay Hanamsagar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema A. Hanamsagar practice?
- Dr. Seema Hanamsagar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seema Hanamsagar practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.