A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Quraishi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Quraishi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Quraishi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Quraishi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Seema Quraishi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seema Quraishi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.