A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seema Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seema Quraishi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quraishi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quraishi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seema Quraishi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Quraishi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seema Quraishi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seema Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Seema Quraishi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seema Quraishi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.