A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Lahey Clinic Hospital,Inc-Out
- Umass Memorial Med Ctr Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seon Kyu Lee MD and PHD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Seon K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Seon Lee practices Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.