A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Lahey Clinic Hospital,Inc-Out
- Umass Memorial Med Ctr Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seon Kyu Lee MD and PHD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Seon K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Seon Lee practices Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.