Learn more about Dr. Serge Kaska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Kaska, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaska
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaska Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaska graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Charles Kaska MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Serge C. Kaska practice?
- Dr. Serge Kaska has 1 office location.
Dr. Serge Kaska practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Orthopedic Surgeons, Escondido Family Physicians, Escondido Physiatrists, and Escondido Surgeons.