Learn more about Dr. Serge Kaska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Kaska, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaska graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Charles Kaska MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serge C. Kaska practice?
- Dr. Serge Kaska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serge Kaska practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Sports Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Surgeons and San Marcos Sports Medicine Doctors.