A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Kaska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Kaska, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaska
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaska Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaska graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Charles Kaska MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Serge C. Kaska practice?
- Dr. Serge Kaska has 1 office location.
Dr. Serge Kaska practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Orthopedic Surgeons, Escondido Sports Medicine Doctors, Escondido Physiatrists, and Escondido Surgeons.