A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Rome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Rome is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Rome, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rome graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rome has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Rome MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Rome practice?
- Dr. Sergey Rome has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergey Rome practices Urology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Paramus Urologists.