A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Brum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Brum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Brum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Uri Brum MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth U. Brum practice?
- Dr. Seth Brum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Brum practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.