Dr. Seth Uri Brum MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Brum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Brum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Brum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, Chest Pain Angina, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance