Learn more about Dr. Seth Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kurtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kurtz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kurtz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Kurtz practice?
Dr. Seth Kurtz practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY and Monsey, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.