A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sevgi Gurkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurkan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gurkan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurkan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sevgi Gurkan practice?
Dr. Sevgi Gurkan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Nephrologists.