inactive

Seymour Myers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 12th, 2016
Money
Dr. Myers called me at home asked to borrow money. He went on and on about how his staff is bleeding him dry he can't pay rent, make payroll he listed about 6 problems. He has been my doctor for 20 years during my last visit he talked about his girlfriend and her shopping habits that's whose is bleeding him dry!!!! Slandering his staff to patients doesn't sit well with me. New girl Donna at the front desk called and asked when the money would be ready cash no checks. Time to find a new doctor!!!!

February 28th, 2012
Great Doc!
Dr. Myers has been my physician for many years and is the best doc I have ever had!

April 17th, 2010
Efficent and kind
Dr. Meyers gives me my flight physical for my commercial pilot license and for years he has been thorough, he asks questions concerning my health, is friendly, personal and caring. Though I usually have my appoints in the mornings for 10 years, he has lots of patients and they are treated well by the staff. His is a genuine nice man. Low key