Dr. Shabnum Sheikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shabnum Sheikh?

teacher

Posted on October 12th, 2014

Dr. Sheikh spends ample time making sure I am safe and has a great deal of patience with me. She is very compassionate, kind, and understanding. She doesn't make me feel worse instead, I don't want to leave my sessions because she has remarkable insight and her demeanor and intellect is beyond words. I am blessed to have her for as my psychiatrist, I don't think I would be alive if it had not been for her supportive nature. She calms me when I would otherwise be enraged! God bless her

Best Dr. I know

Posted on May 15th, 2014

Dr. Sheikh was my doctor for several years. My first doctor left the ADD clinic and Dr. Sheikh took over the caseload. What a break, Dr. Sheikh is a wonderful Dr. very knowledgeable and expresses a real interest in the patient's situation. My son also became a patient of Dr. Sheikh's and he feels the same as I. She has a relaxed demeanor which helps the patient to easily interact with the Dr.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017