A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Tabba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Tabba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Tabba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabba graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Tabba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi H Tabba BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shadi H. Tabba practice?
- Dr. Shadi Tabba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Tabba practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Herndon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Herndon Endocrinologists.