Learn more about Dr. Shaena Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaena Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaena Choi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaena Hyun-Chu Choi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shaena H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Shaena Choi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shaena Choi practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.