A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaena Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaena Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaena Choi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaena Hyun-Chu Choi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shaena H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Shaena Choi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shaena Choi practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.