A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaena Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaena Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaena Choi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaena H. Choi practice?
Dr. Shaena Choi practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Trauma Surgery near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists, Pasadena Family Physicians, Pasadena General Practitioners, and Pasadena Surgeons.