A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahed Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahed Quraishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahed Quraishi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quraishi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahed Quraishi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahed Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Shahed Quraishi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shahed Quraishi practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.