A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaheen Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaheen Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaheen Akhtar Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shaheen A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shaheen Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaheen Khan practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians.