Dr. Shaheen Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaheen Khan?

October 1st, 2012

Wonderful Pediatrician

Dr Khan has been my family Pediatrician for many years, I went to her until I was 17, and now my two daughters are her patients as well. The wait time can sometimes exceed an hour or two depending on the time of day, but its worth the wait! She takes quality time with each child and actually remembers her patients. It is very hard to find doctors like this, she takes the time to know her patients on a personal level and offers wonderful quality of medical attention.

September 19th, 2011

I use to go to a male doctor before she was available here. As a young girl I hated my doctor and felt very uncomfortable with him. Then she came along! She is a very sweet and wonderful doctor. I had her as my doctor until I was of age. When I found out I away pregnant some many years later I knew exactly who was going to be my sons doctor. My mother also transferred my siblings to her because she was very pleased with the service she provided. Which was good because my little sister had a very serious breathing problem which required surgery. For many painful months another doctor was diagnosing my sisters problems as allergies or colds. My parents where certain it couldn't be that. My sister would stop breathing at night and had a lot of trouble breathing. My parents took turns watching her of fear she would not wake up. So my mom transfered her and this doctor automatically sent my mom to get x-rays and there it was my sister had a serious problem! She would always give us free formula. I member once I had been in there and my son had a cold and I was told I was waiting for nothing because he was to young. So I asked the nurse so I could leave because I had work and she saw me real quick said he was to young and what to give him:)! She's a wonderful doctor and she remembers our names :))!

December 1st, 2015