A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Aminai-Mashhadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Aminai-Mashhadi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Intraoperative Monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminai-Mashhadi graduated from Zahedan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Aminai-Mashhadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aminai-Mashhadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahram Aminai-Mashhadi practice?
Dr. Shahram Aminai-Mashhadi practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.