A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahram Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahram Taheri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Taheri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Huntington Memorial Hosp, Pasadena, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahram Taheri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahram Taheri practice?
- Dr. Shahram Taheri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahram Taheri practices Anesthesiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Alamitos Anesthesiologists.