A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrokh Abiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrokh Abiri is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrokh Abiri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiri graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Abiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrokh Abiri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrokh Abiri practice?
- Dr. Shahrokh Abiri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahrokh Abiri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.