Learn more about Dr. Shahrokh Abiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrokh Abiri is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abiri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abiri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrokh Abiri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiri graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Abiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrokh Abiri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrokh Abiri practice?
- Dr. Shahrokh Abiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahrokh Abiri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.