A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahrokh Shariat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahrokh Shariat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahrokh Shariat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariat graduated from Medical School - University of Vienna Faculty of Medicine (Austria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shariat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahrokh Francois Shariat MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shahrokh F. Shariat practice?
- Dr. Shahrokh Shariat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahrokh Shariat practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.