A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahryar Manavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahryar Manavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manavi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahryar Shawn Manavi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahryar S. Manavi practice?
- Dr. Shahryar Manavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahryar Manavi practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.