A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahryar Manavi is Excellent. Dr. Manavi has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manavi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manavi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shahryar Manavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahryar S. Manavi practice?
Dr. Shahryar Manavi practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.