A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Jokhio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzad Jokhio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jokhio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Jokhio, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jokhio graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jokhio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Jokhio MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad Jokhio practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Jokhio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahzad Jokhio practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Syracuse, NY.
See Galveston Internists, Galveston Pulmonologists, Galveston Critical Care Practitioners, and Galveston Sleep Medicine Doctors.