Learn more about Dr. Shahzad Jokhio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahzad Jokhio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jokhio
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jokhio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahzad Jokhio, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jokhio graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jokhio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahzad Jokhio MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahzad Jokhio practice?
- Dr. Shahzad Jokhio has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahzad Jokhio practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists, Galveston Pulmonologists, Galveston Critical Care Practitioners, and Galveston Sleep Medicine Doctors.