A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Texoma Medical Center UHS of Texoma INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Gupta MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Gupta practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shailesh Gupta practices Radiation Oncology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Sandusky Oncologists.