A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center UHS of Texoma INC
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Gupta MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Gupta practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shailesh Gupta practices Radiation Oncology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Galveston Radiation Oncologists.