A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaju George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaju George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaju George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaju George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaju George practice?
- Dr. Shaju George has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaju George practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors.