Dr. Shakti Sharma MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2016
If anyone bothers to read comments about this doctor, PLEASE NEVER GO TO HER. She doesn't even bother listening to the whole problem and is always in a rush. She gave me 3 prescriptions, which will all go into the garbage, because they weren't even for my problem. I've only visited her twice, and will never go back to her. The second time i went to her was to tell her about the reactions and got extremely angry and was rude beyond comprehension. She shouldn't even be a doctor if she can't care for her patients.

May 16th, 2010
Dr sharma, Dermatologist was very professional and caring towards me. I had been to 3 doctors before and was given cortisone creams. she advised me to use a fungus cream and that care of the problem in a few days. I'd highly recommend her to my friends.

March 8th, 2009
My sister and I find her really annoying. She made us both feel like she gives doxycycline to everybody with the way she just handed out our prescriptions (she barely talked to us!). My sister and I don't like her and we will not be going back unless we can get somebody else. She's horrible.

July 3rd, 2015